Monday, February 20, 2012

Juliet's Ice Cream Social Party


My daughter Juliet turned 10 this month, and we had an Ice Cream Social Party to celebrate!
My hubby made a couple of life sized ice cream cones (not pictured) and this ice cream truck. So cute for pictures!
We had a cake and sundae stand, with ice cream toppings and this adorable cake.
Here is the milk bar, complete with white, strawberry and chocolate milk. You may also notice the design "Ice Cream Sundae" on the shelf - I couldn't resist adding it to the party. It fit the theme perfectly!

And here I am with my birthday girl :)

7 comments:

  1. Sooo cute...everyone and everything. You can definitely see the CCN flavor in the decorating...pun intended! What fun.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were SO creative with the party! I'm sure Juliet will remember this forever.

    Both of you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative and fun theme! Love all the props and decorations. I am sure everyone had a wonderful time!

    Happy belated birthday Juliet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely event planned by you, Nikki! You are both beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday wishes to Juliet! You are both beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely theme and party for a most beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki