Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Red, White and Blue!


This month's new designs are all about the Red, White and Blue!  First is July Cottage.  For this design you will need DMC 435, 744, 3031 and White.  You will also need Sampler Threads' Geranium and Aged Pewter and Crescent Colours' Betty Bluebell, Chopped Chives and Blue Beatrice.

Secondly, we have Star Spangled Garden, which was stitched on Wichelt's 28 count Country French Blue linen.  You will need DMC White along with Crescent Colours' Ladybug and Blue Beatrice and Weeks' Ivy and Dirt Road.

Both designs will be shipping to distributors at the end of next week so you should look for them in your shops towards the end of this month or early June.  Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!!! :-)

    I think this cottage is my favorite so far from the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM!!! I just ordered the threads I didn't have so I'll be all ready!! LOL It gets kind of hard for me to order threads, material & patterns at once; so I appricate you listing the threads we'll need early so I can order them now..These cottages are such fun...

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet are these?! Pretty doggone sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these!!! Can't wait to purchase them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE both designs. 4th of July is my favorite Holiday:))) Yep I can't wait to get these patterns. Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are very cute. I really must make time to get going on my cottages!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them BOTH! Can't wait to order them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE these and I usually am not a real fan of red white and blue but these are adorable can hardly wait to get my auto ship Sincerely Kathy B in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the red white and blue cottage but for the ladies who are in the uk etc do you have a alternative for the flag? thanks kath

      Delete
  11. You had me at red, white, and blue...JUST SPECTACULAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look wonderful- I love anything Red, White and Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE both of these!! I think the house is my fave though, such pretty, bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki